Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Hubby and I

    This is a topic I got from Mamma Kats blog. I don't know if this is very interesting but is was fun to do.

  1. What are your middle names? Ellsworth and Lorraine... mmmm sounds like a match.
  2. How long have you been together? 28 years as of Feb. 2. Married 27 years in June.
  3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Zip, nada, none... it was a blind date. It was arranged by a mutual friend.
  4. Who asked whom out? Again, it was a blind date.
  5. How old are each of you? 56 and 47 ... we are 9 years and 5 months apart.
  6. Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine, my hubby likes to hunt and so do my brothers.
  7. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Money money and money, of course you could throw a kid or two in there every once in a while.
  8. Did you go to the same school? Nope, he was a Fontana High boy and I was an Eagle Mtn. Eagle.
  9. Who is smarter? My hubby, but I run a very close second. He is a math wiz, not my best subject. Don't tell him I said so Candace, I will never hear the end of it.
  10. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Don't do a lot of eating out but when we go it would be Lisa's or The Irma. My husband is a awesome cook!
  11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Wyoming from California and vice versa.
  12. Who has the craziest exes? Since he is the only one with an ex he wins the pie.
  13. Who has the worst temper? Probably me, but watch out when his finally flies.
  14. Who does the cooking? I do on a regular basis, but he is the better cook.
  15. Who is the neat-freak? Well... I have never been the best housekeeper and believe me he isn't either. Don't get me wrong, I like a clean house but there are other things that can distract me pretty easily. Like playing on the computer... I have a load of laundry that needs folding as we speak!
  16. Who is more stubborn? The mans name is Dane Ellsworth Larson... of Swedish decent... he is!
  17. Who hogs the bed? The dogs... Locker, a Jack Russel Terrier and JoJo, a Corgi. Sometimes the cat gets in there too!
  18. Who wakes up earlier? Most the time he does but I babysit the Bug-a-Boo and his Mom doesn't get home until late.
  19. Where was your first date? Again it was a blind date and we went with another couple to a Pizza place... this is really bad but I don't remember the name.
  20. Who is more jealous? After 27 years, I think that has passed But it use to be me (I think).
  21. How long did it take to get serious? About a month and a half. He asked me to marry him at 10 months.
  22. Who eats more? He does, he is one of those people who really enjoys his food (but then he is the better cook). He eats better than I do too (as in good for you).
  23. Who's better with the computer? I think we both have our strong points. He is a CAD operator and is very good at it. Mine is more in word processing, I was a large print formatter.
  24. Who drives when you are together? He does for a very good reason, I don't like him telling me how to drive.

Sorry if I was a little repetitive!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments: