Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Getting Older and Not So Gracfully

Well, yesterday I turned 33 hehe haha, of course I started going backwards at 40 so you can do the math, and it was a great day. My daughters came over with a gift, one of the items was Jason Mraz's new CD. I don't know why but I love this guys music, it is happy and makes you want to dance, so me and the Bug did some dancing after the girls left. Dane is working hard on a job and still building my L/O. Today though, he is taking some time off to take his wonderful wife to dinner for her B-day.








The Bug loves Papas boots. In the second pic it looks like he is saying "Put that camera down" of course that's not going to happen. Lol
As you can see we are still in construction mode... big sigh... but it will be wonderful when it is all done!
Just want to say thanks to everyone who has commented, I am so new to this I feel I need to take a writing course so I don't bore you to death or embarrass myself. I truly love the comments, they make my day.

2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Happy late birthday!!!
Never heard of counting backwards.
My motto is " I am not growing old gracefully I am going to fight it every step of the way and I am going to win"

I always say you are only as old as you feel. So I guse it depends on the day I am haveing how old I am.

Love ya,
Jenn

Van said...

Seems to me you have this blogging thing down pat- great pics of little guy and new project.