Thursday, March 19, 2009

All is Well in my World

I am so excited about this Library/Office!
Here is the side that will have my computer station. I am now really liking the color I chose, it goes perfectly with the dark stain my hubby used on the wood.

What is really great is I got all my tax paperwork done, what is not so great is that now I will find out how much I will owe. :o( I am very afraid!!!

On to better things... My little Bug-a-Boo is soooo enjoying being outside in that big ole world. It is so fun to watch him just walk around and see things he has never seen before. I told my husband that I would love to know what is going on in that little brain of his, it makes you see things in a different light (all brand new again). He is so precious... it is amazing (as a Granma)what I am seeing with him that I don't remember seeing with my girls. I guess when my girls were little I was also trying to keep up with the bills, housework, husband and all the other 250 thousand things that a Mom has to do in one day that I missed or don't remember all those amazing things these little guys do while learning this world. That is what makes being a Granma so special... at this time (for me) I have so much more patience and it is wonderful!!!

All things Wonderful to you, Sharon

Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

ch said...

The office is looking great! The color is warm and inviting. The shelves are looking good too.:)

Anne said...

The office looks great!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pam said...

You are going to have your very own LIBRARY!? I'm so jealous. I am a confirmed bookworm and I work in a library. What I wouldn't do to have my own library. Lucky you!