This theme is possible because of the inspiration of another blogger, Pam at http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/
I am having such a tough time thinking of things this last couple weeks. My mind needs to slow down and smell the roses. So here goes...
1. I am so thankful for... My Aunt Vaunnie who had a horrible fall and is doing very well now.
2. I am so thankful for... Rocksee and her blog, At the Porch Swing at http://620to907.blogspot.com/. She has made me laugh and cry. She seems to me, a pretty strong young lady... she has to be to be a dispatcher. Thanks again Rocksee, for the wonderful giveaway on your 100th blog. Hope all your dreams come true in Alaska!
3. I am so thankful for... God and all the things He does in my life!
4. I am so thankful for... My Girls, they are wonderful to their Mother.
5. And of course, I am so thankful for... My Boo! My Sweet Baby Boy would not take a nap and then fell asleep in his high chair.
Free Signature Generator