Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Reading Challenge 2009

I heard about this Challenge from J.Kayes Book Blog, here is her post about it... http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-book-challenge.html
  • Challenge: Summer Reading Challenge 2009

  • Start date: June 21, 2009

  • Finish date: September 21, 2009

Hosted By: A Southern Daydreamer Reads at http://asoutherndaydreamerreads.blogspot.com/2009/06/summer-reading-challenge-2009.html

Go on over to her blog to read the rules and take the challenge.

Here is my unfinished list:

  1. The Gargole by Andrew Davidson
  2. Enchantments by Linda Ferri
  3. Mudbound by Hillary Jordon
  4. R is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton
  5. Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
  6. The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright
  7. Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall
  8. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Welcome to the challenge! Glad to have you! It looks like you have a great start to your list! I add to my lit as I go..because I am never sure what I might decide to read!
Susan

Pam said...

I love a good reading challenge. I see you've got The Gargoyle and Mudbound on your list. YAY! Can't wait to hear what you think.

Melissa B. said...

Certainly sounds like challenge...thanks so much for sharing this. Since I'm a teacher, I do have a little extra time for reading! BTW, don't forget to swing by and celebrate Sx3 with me today. A Tar-Jay Gift Card is at stake!

RobinfromCA said...

Looks like a great reading list! I love to see all the different choices everyone is making and can't wait to hear what you think of the books you've read!

Robin

joyh82 said...

Great list, I like Evanovich and Grafton too. Your grandbaby is adorable.