1. I am so thankful for a husband that is so talented. He is a fantastic woodworker.
2. I am so thankful that my youngest (Dana) made it to CA, driving by herself, in one piece.
3. I am so thankful that my oldest (Candace) http://drinksanddiapers.blogspot.com/ through all her hardships is doing good. She is a trooper and is doing a wonderful job with her son as a single Mom.
4. I am so thankful that my fibro flare-up seems to be calming down.
5. I am so thankful that I have wonderful people in my life that truly care about me.
6. I am so thankful that I have a most wonderful sister-n-law (Gladeen) and cousin (Tracey) that lets me spew all my frustrations and get them off my chest. And without judging me.
7. And of course, I am so thankful for my beautiful grandson Gunnar.