Monday, May 17, 2010

Donkey, The Boo, and My Beautiful Daughters


This sweet donkey was in my yard last week. Her name is Coca burr(not sure if I spelled that right), she is my neighbors and she decided she wanted to visit. I gave her celery and baby carrots and anything else that I could find ... Lol

Here, of course is my little Bug-a-Boo... he is getting really good driving his tractor.  I am so very happy that the weather is getting warmer and he can get outside and play!

And my oldest entered the the first annual Artini Festival in Cody AND WON!  She won the judges choice (the biggest prize).  Her martini was called the Tikki-tini.  It was good and I am not much of a drinker... Lol  She won that huge shaker that is engraved 2010 Artini Festival, The Best Mixologist and $150 dollars.  She entered on a whim but I guess it paid off.  Lol

And then of course, my baby, she went back to Ca for a month and is back but will be moving back permanently to Ca in about a month.  She is now engaged. 
I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I would tell you a few things that have been happening around me.  And there was more that was going to be said in this post but the words are just not coming right now. Lol

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the update and congrats to your two daughters. A prize winner and the bride to be. Good news all around.

Linda said...

Love your neighborly visitor Coca! You have a lovely family.
A SITS friend