Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday #9

Thankful Thursdays are all about taking the time to appreciate all the little things or big things that actually went right during the week and not focus on what went wrong!


This theme is possible because of the inspiration of another blogger, Pam at http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/

1.  First and foremost I am thankful:  for all of you who have left me comments... I am addicted to them!

2.  I am thankful:  that my daughter is finally going into a new phase of her life as a single Mom.  She is so strong and courageous.  She has single-handedly (without any help from the deadbeat ex) taken care of her house and home all by herself.  I am proud of her and her ability.  She is the Apple of her sons life!

3.  I am thankful: that my husband still has the ability to make me laugh until I cry!  And that will be a post.

4.  I am thankful: for my youngest daughter who has such a BIG heart and gives support to all around her.



4 comments:

Pam said...

You have a lot to be thankful for. Your daughters both sound like strong and loving women. I will keep your daughter in my mind as she starts this new chapter in her life. And as always, thanks for the shout out.

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, grandbabies really are amazing; they have really changed my life. All the best to you and your family!

Candace said...

I couldn't have done it without you!

Miles Of Style said...

this is a great list....love the pic u've put up...ur grandson is absolutely cute!! wishing you a lovely weekend!