Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday #8

Thankful Thursdays are all about taking the time to appreciate all the little things or big things that actually went right during the week and not focus on what went wrong!

This theme is possible because of the inspiration of another blogger, Pam at http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/

1. I am thankful ... that I was able to go to AZ for my nephews wedding. It was a double blessing because I got to visit with lots of family!

2. I am thankful ... that I just about have my house in order for all the company I will be getting starting on Fri. I will be picking up my beautiful niece and her boyfriend and my beautiful great-niece from the airport.Then her Mom and Dad (my brother Ted and sister-n-law Gladeen) will drive in from CA late Sat. afternoon. The next Sat. will bring another brother and his wife (Vern and Roxanne) with their son and his new wife (the wedding I just went too). Most of the work is done and it is almost time to just play and enjoy family!

3. I am thankful ... that my daughter went to the Doctor. I hope the med's make her feel better.

4. I am thankful ... that hunting season is here because it just makes my hubby so happy.

5. And as always, I am so thankful for my grandson Gunnar who makes my life full and tiring... Lol

4 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Hopping over for a first visit. Love the thankful list! Hop over sometime.

Happy Fall.

Pam said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your family and that your daughter is feeling better soon.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

You are my hero. If I had all that company coming my head would be spinning and I'd be a mess. BAHAHAHAHA Did you take some cool pictures to share?

Claudya Martinez said...

Gunnar is a cutie!