Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Secret Revealed

I was so blessed that my sister-n-law (Roxanne) had a voucher for airline tickets that enabled me to go to my nephew, Kyle's, wedding! Roxanne wanted to keep it a secret from my brother and my niece and nephew, hence the secret, and it was fun to surprise them!
This is my brother Vern and his wife with their son in the background.
Here is the whole family at he rehearsal dinner.
Roxanne immediately put me to work helping with the last minute details and the wedding was a great success. Here is a picture of the newlyweds and the new addition to our family. I think my nephew Kyle made a wonderful choice in Christy!This was at the reception.
Here is the new Mr. and Mrs. Peterson

This is Jaelyn (the flower girl and my great niece, 13 months old) and Tristan (ring bearer 18 months old).
I really enjoyed getting to help and then I had some relaxing days that I didn't have to do anything but sit out by their pool. Here are some pictures of their backyard. It was very hot and I enjoyed every minute of it (hot flashes and all)!
The best part of all was getting to spend time with all the family.

The three sister-n-laws!



My brothers and I! We have to claim each other... Lol



2 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you had the best time!!

Pam said...

How sweet that Roxanne gave you her airline voucher! Glad you got to relax and see the wedding. You look absolutely gorgeous in the picture with the sisters-in-law.