Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Collages
Thankful Thursdays are all about taking the time to appreciate all the little things or big things that actually went right during the week and not focus on what went wrong!
This theme is possible because of the inspiration of another blogger, Pam at http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/

1.  I'm so thankful... that both my girls are doing well in their new ventures.  I am a worrier, and I will always worry about them, but I know God is looking out for them.  Thank you Lord!
2.  I'm so thankful... that I have had wonderful visits with my family this summer and I am getting more starting this Sat. through the hunting season!
3.  I'm so thankful... that my Boo is having such a great time at daycare/pre-school!  He came home the other day with a leaf man that he made and a painting of Fall trees.  He is getting so big and I am so proud of him and his Mom... he can count to 5 now!












4.  And of course... I'm so thankful... for my hubby who forever puts up with me and vice-versa.
5.  I'm so thankful... for all of you who read my blog and leave comments... Thank you so much!
I know there is so much more to be thankful for, but I am going to leave it for now and get my house ready for more company!!  WooHoo!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the shout out Sharon. YOu are too sweet! You have so much to be thankful for. Enjoy all those visits from family! And I can completely understand what you say about worrying about your girls. Now that my oldest is away from home for the first time (at college), I worry about her more than I ever did when she was living under my roof. (And that was plenty).

Aimee | Irresistible Icing said...

Precious things to be thankful about. Stopping by from LBS!