Thursday, April 8, 2010
Thankful Thursday #10
Thankful Thursdays are all about taking the time to appreciate all the little things or big things that actually went right during the week and not focus on what went wrong!
This theme is possible because of the inspiration of another blogger, Pam at http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/
1. I am thankful... that my baby girl made it to CA okay. Also that she is on this wonderful new adventure... even though her Mamma misses her.
2. I am thankful... that my oldest baby girl misses her sister... there were times in their lives I didn't think they would ever love each other. I am blessed!
3. I am thankful... that my job is going well.
4. I am thankful... for the time with my Boo (Gunnar). Now that I am working, I don't get to see him as much. He still loves his Gamma though!
5. I am thankful... of course, for the wonderful man at my side and that his hand is healing nicely!
6.I am thankful... for all of my bloggy friends who stick with me at this time of absences in my blogging. Your comments are wonderful and the highlight of my day!