Thankful Thursdays are all about taking the time to appreciate all the little things or big things that actually went right during the week and not focus on what went wrong!
This theme is possible because of the inspiration of another blogger, Pam at http://pamperspective.blogspot.com/
1. I am so thankful... that we got my daughters yard all weeded and cleaned up! I helped her as part of her Birthday present.
2. I am so thankful... that my wonderful Husband reached his 57th Birthday on the 15th!
3. I am so thankful... that my Great Niece, Jaelyn reached her 1st Birthday on the 18th! She is precious, precious precious! And Beautiful!
4. I am so thankful... God and my Mom are up in heaven taking care of my beautiful baby granddaughter Achaela! I so miss being a part of that little girls life! She would have been 4 tomorrow.
5. And of course, I am so thankful for... My Boo! My Sweet grandson Gunnar. He is trying to kiss a butterfly in the picture! He is so loved by his Gamma!